January 26, 2007

Why I love my Mac

I mentioned yesterday that I was having trouble with getting the footage from the advert onto my PC. Let me put you through the steps I took.
  1. Switch on camera.
  2. Plug USB cable into PC.
  3. Install CD for the camera.
  4. Restart computer for new programs to work.
  5. Record footage onto computer.
  6. Get frustrated that it's poor quality and has no sound.
After aquiring a FireWire cable so that I could connect the camera to my Mac, these are the steps I took.
  1. Switch on camera.
  2. Plug FireWire cable into Mac.
  3. Start up iMovie and record footage off camera.
It's just one more reason why I'm so happy I made the switch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure tbh...Macs are probably better but I'm too used to my PC to ever make the switch...

Anonymous said...

i couldnt cos i love pcs to much. theyre so much friendlier looking!

Older stuff...