May 10, 2007

Our final day!

It seems like forever since I first walked into Drayton, 5 years ago. Yet now we're only a week away from our GCSEs - the most important exams we've ever taken - and stepping out of the uniform forever.

To be honest, I don't quite understand what all the fuss is about. There are a few people leaving who I'll miss (Anya and Marianne especially), but something like 80% are coming back next year anyway! I guess the only reason I'm so cynical is because I never know what to write in those books other than "see you next week".

In other news, my shingles have returned - last I had them was just before the mocks. It's a form of chickenpox brought on by stress and tiredness, but thankfully not contagious to those who've had chickenpox before.

Ps. I'd heartily recommend checking out this gallery of photos taken over the last few days at school. Talk to Adam if you want to add your own photos to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww... ull miss me!
and ill miss u 2 elliot my friend!!
but i know your gonna go far... i can just feel it!!
good luck in your exams buddy!!
xax

Older stuff...